Well hello there. I've created this blog as a way to document my life, thoughts, daily happenings, and other tidbits about our family. It's more of a journal for me. I'm tailoring it just for us, but if you'd like to peek in feel free.
Due to my slight compulsiveness, I feel it necessary to claim that most of these photos are unedited, and in their original state. I just don't have time to make them pretty. Thank you.
I've created this blog as a way to document my life, thoughts, daily happenings, and other tidbits about our family. It's more of a journal for me. I'm tailoring it just for us, but if you'd like to peek in feel free.
Huzzah! I love seeing the different shots from this photo shoot. Love that Cole is sitting in the chair with his arm draped over the arm...adorable!
ReplyDeleteI need this big on my wall.
ReplyDelete