Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Cook Family Visits!

At the beginning of July Melissa, Kenny, Lincoln and Grant came to visit! We had so much fun together! I loved seeing how seriously the boys were about: 1. Star Wars, 2. super heros, 3. super powers. It was amazing! Haha! I'm so glad I captured some of this on camera! I also really loved seeing Cole and his cousins playing together! It makes me excited for him to get old enough to play with action figures!






spiderman (he practiced this a lot when he was here)





Darth Vadar & "Laser Eyes"

Lincoln performing all of his super hero moves


2 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures! That must have been so much fun having them there! Don't you just love boys and all that Super Power stuff?! You're going to have SO much fun with Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were such great hosts! Thanks so much for everything. I love that first family picture. Could you send me that family pic at the top. I love it! I think its going to be blown up really big to put in my living room!

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete