Today was Sundance Employee Day at Seven Peaks water park. Although I've been working there for almost 3 years, this is the first time that I've actually gone to this fun resort-wide excursion. I brought my friend Miriam and off we went with our babies. A friend let us borrow their little baby inner-tube that they can sit in and Cole LOVED it! He thought it was the coolest thing ever! I took him into the wave pool and I'm pretty sure that was the best day of his life so far. Judging by the look on his face, the bigger the wave, the better! He just couldn't get enough! In the lazy river when he wasn't in the floaty thing, I know that if I let go of him he would've just swam on his own. Anyway, I'm really glad I went before the summer ended. I almost forgot what sun felt like on my skin. What a shame. (p.s. don't mind Cole's snot-nose!)
Due to my slight compulsiveness, I feel it necessary to claim that most of these photos are unedited, and in their original state. I just don't have time to make them pretty. Thank you.
I've created this blog as a way to document my life, thoughts, daily happenings, and other tidbits about our family. It's more of a journal for me. I'm tailoring it just for us, but if you'd like to peek in feel free.
Heather Heather HEATHER!!! These pictures are aMAZING! Oh, my gosh....I cannot WAIT to get my hands on that baby!
ReplyDelete