Cole has two little teeth on the bottom as of a few weeks ago...maybe a month? (sorry for not informing you, mom!). Not sure if you'll be able to see on the blog, though. If not I'll send an e-mail to you (mother). Of course he's my own child and I'm going to think it no matter what, but isn't he SO CUTE?! Oh, the last picture isn't about teeth, but I thought it was fun!


Okay...I'm going to look at this EVERY time I need a lift. Hahahaha! His face is pure JOY! He truly makes me melt! Those two little teeth, along with his upper gums, are the cutest things I've ever seen! What a good mama you are.
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is definitely one that needs to go to a photo contest. Is he ever cranky? From all the cute pictures you post online he seems to never, ever be out of sorts. :)
ReplyDelete